SAP Lumira Consultant
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 10/14/2020 08:21 am
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
***The candidate will work remotely until all staff return to site. At that time the candidate will be expected to work full time onsite. The candidate will need to use his or her own computer until he or she starts working onsite. When the candidate is working full time on site he or she will be given NCDOT equipment.
environment services over 6,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE and PI. This position plays a key role in establishing, executing and supporting our corporate strategy for SAP development. Maintaining a sound production environment for development initiatives while at the same time participating in multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity is key.
This role requires close collaboration and coordination with the Business departments, SAP Development team, SAP Basis team, SAP Functional team, Network Engineers and Enterprise Architects.
Description (including, but not limited to):
- 1. Writing custom SAP code using ABAP or JAVA language to satisfy business requirements
- 2. Establishing SAP software settings to support specific business rules, validations, and default values
- 3. Long-term support of SAP infrastructure, technologies, and functionality, including services to upgrade system configuration and functionality due to an SAP system or release upgrade
- 4. Experience with SAP Lumira Designer in creating Enterprise Dashboards and Composites, creating customized CSS for Lumira components and integrating ESRI Maps 3 years Required
- 5. Experience with BW/4 HANA, BW on HANA development and support to create Open ODS views, ADSOs, Composite Providers, BW Queries, HANA Calculation Views and HANA Virtual tables 5 years Required
- 6. Experience with development and implementation of datasources in SAP ECC and CRM systems using delivered BI content and custom developed ODP and ABAP CDS extractors 5 years Required
- 7. Experience with extracting data using HANA SDI, SDA from SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 Mainframe databases and Web Services 3 years Required
- 8. Experience with Business Objects Reporting including WEBI, Crystal Reports, Analysis for Office and converting Bex workbooks to Business Objects Reports - 7 years
- 9. Experience with development and support of SAP Netweaver BW objects such as InfoCubes, DSOs, Infosets, Transformations, Infoobjects, APDs and Analysis Authorizations - 10 years
- 10. Experience in developing enterprise dashboard using Tableau and SAP Analytics Cloud experience preferred
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.