Network Lead with Aruba
Sacramento, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 10/10/2020 08:39 pm
*** Webcam interview; long term project; initial PO for 1 year with multiyear extensions ***Initial remote due to covid then onsite; need 3 verifiable references with resume.
- Perform configuration, troubleshooting, and support remote deployment of Aruba CX-OS based switching/routing systems to the CDCR standards.
- Perform configuration, troubleshooting, and support remote deployment of Aruba wireless systems to the CDCR standards.
- Perform evaluation, architecting, implementation, and configuration efforts on Aruba Clearpass, Airwave, Mobility Controllers, and Wireless Controllers (WLC).
- Evaluate configurations against vendors best practices.
- Provide technology training to Infrastructure staff as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery, creating preventative measures to deploy in the enterprise.
- Perform capacity planning and application analysis for network performance and sizing.
- Plan, design, and implement changes necessary to control traffic type and volume by means of network prioritization.
- Conduct analysis, prepare reports, and work on project implementation. May serve as technical liaison with vendors.
- Coordinate with external WAN vendor to perform changes to circuits
- Create and maintain support documentation and technical drawings of the enterprise network infrastructure.
- 10 years experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience, at a Technical Lead level, designing, supporting and maintaining a high-performance, high-availability Enterprise Network.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience of IP networking, LAN/WAN, routing and switching, VLAN, VPN, and Firewall.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working on Aruba CX-OS systems.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with HP ProCurve, Aruba Switching, Virtual Local Area Networks, and wireless technologies.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with IP addressing schemes, DNS and DHCP.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience implementing Aruba wireless systems.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience configuring, tuning and troubleshooting Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working with Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) implementations.
- Ability to quickly analyze problems and to implement standard and extensible solutions.
- Knowledge of Aruba Airwave.
- Knowledge of Aruba Clearpass.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.