Full Stack, Front end Java/Jboss developer
Lansing, MI, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/16/2020 05:47 pm
*** Initial remote due to covid then onsite***
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year and usually the project goes for 3-5 years with this customer ***
This is a full stack developer java position(Strong front end)
This full stack developer position will be supporting the Development and Maintenance programs. As a software developer, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with the project manager, application owner, and resource manager, working on an agile development team to organize work, develop, test, and deploy code. The position performs a variety of complicated tasks. The position may report directly to a project lead or manager. The resource needs to have strong front end development skills and will work with UI/UX designers in building user interfaces and responsive applications. Must have excellent communication and teamwork skills. Be self directed, committed and a quick learner.
- 8 years Java
- Experience programming in the JBOSS Enterprise environment
- Experience programming complex computer systems using current JAVA, this includes using relevant IDE tools such as Eclipse/Jboss Developer Studio.
- Experience programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- Experience programming in projects using current Spring framework.
- Experience programming in projects using Hibernate framework.
- Experience participating as a programmer within an Agile development environment
- Experience programming with Spring Boot ,Spring Data , and Bootstrap
- Experience programming with Log4j, Junit, and Tiles
- Experience programming with Java 8
- Experience programming with HTML5, CSS3, and DataTables
- Experience programming with JQuery, JQuery UI
- Experience programming with Oracle 12C or Oracle 19C
- Experience programming with Crystal Reports - Desired
- Experience with ADA, WCAG 2.0, Section 508 compliance policies, User Experience design principles & standards
- Public sector experience.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.