Kansas City, MO, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/09/2020 08:30 pm
**** Webcam interview; Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
As a Mainframe lead; you will
- Documentation of application features targeting the Mainframe Jobs and Programs.
- Analyze existing batch file related programs; online CICS transaction and understand the business logic implemented.
- Understand the logic and effectively document so that whoever who reads the document understands the business logic implemented.
- Review / Evaluate the documents prepared by the team; as needed.
- Have a structured approach on documentation and plan well ahead on what flow needs to be reviewed / walk-through.
- Coach and mentor team members on Mainframe documentation best practices.
- Define and enforce documentation standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with peers; reviewing complex change and enhancement requests on documentation.
- Guide the team on documentation best practices in Mainframe platform as well as perform peer reviews.
- Build and maintain active relationships with team to determine business requirements.
- Partner with other IT teams during analysis to facilitate successful analysis and documentation.
- Participate in daily internal sync-up meeting and Review / Technical walk-through.
- Communicate effectively with technical peers in in a clear manner; while also being able to articulate complex solutions.
- 10 plus years Experience
- Experience with including Cobol; CICS; JCL; VSAM; SDF II (BMS Maps) are the mandatory skills.
- Skills like MQ (message queue); TraceMaster and Zeke are the value addition.
- Possess strong mainframe technical skills in both batch and CICS online development and testing.
- Strong financial analysis; diagnosis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong effective communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Experience with Analysis phase of a project is required.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership; communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Demonstrated leadership; teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.