Kansas City, MO, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/09/2020 08:28 pm
**** Webcam interview; Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
As a Mainframe QA/Test analyst; you will
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper functionality of both Batch and Online.
- Contributes to the identification; management; and closure of system defects
- Documents all problems/ issues and work to resolve them
- Performs work-flow analysis and recommends quality improvements
- Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Review / Evaluate the documents prepared by the team; as needed.
- Have a structured approach on documentation and plan well ahead on what flow needs to be reviewed / walk-through.
- Coach and mentor team members on Mainframe documentation best practices.
- Define and enforce documentation standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with peers; reviewing complex case and testing requests on documentation.
- Guide the team on documentation best practices in Mainframe platform as well as perform peer reviews.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team; with a focused scope of work
- Build and maintain active relationships with team to determine business requirements.
- Partner with other IT teams during analysis to facilitate successful analysis and documentation.
- Participate in daily internal sync-up meeting and Review / Technical walk-through.
- Communicate effectively with technical peers in a clear manner; while also being able to articulate complex solutions.
- 10 Plus years experience
- Strong understanding of test design and testing methodologies.
- Experience analyzing business requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to perform Black Box; Functional; System and Regression Testing.
- Ability to prepare and execute Test scripts; Test planning; Test case development and Test Execution.
- Ability to perform parallel testing; validation on both online and Batch.
- Good knowledge of TSO/ISPF; JCL; CICS online; Mainframe tools and utilities (SORT; SUPERC etc.).
- Strong financial analysis; diagnosis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong effective communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Experience with Analysis phase of a project is required.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership; communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Demonstrated leadership; teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.