**Candidates must take online test prior to the interview** Initial remote due to covid then onsite **Occasional travel may be necessary to local client site **
· Understand the system architecture and functionality of navigation services.
· Take an active role in establishing the CI/CD Pipeline utilized within an Agile work environment.
· Work with team to establish a DevOps system and the operations knowledge required to facilitate continuous integration and deployment.
· Develop, maintain, and debug software on cloud and embedded navigation platforms in accordance with software design principles and coding standards.
· Provide development team with working knowledge pertaining to the benefits and drawbacks of various AWS components in terms of cost, scalability, and performance.
· At least 3 years overall software development experience.
· Experience pertaining to AWS services such as EC2, S3, Kinesis, Lambda, ECS, EMR, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, and RDS is required.
· Experience with container orchestration services such as ECS, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, and Nginx.
· Experience with CI/CD pipeline management tools such as Terraform, Git, Jenkins, Elasticsearch, and Kibana is required.
· Experience designing server based software solutions and the tools/methodologies used to monitor running services.
· Ability to program in Java, Scala, and Python.
· Experience developing back end server software in an AWS environment.
· Experience developing software in Linux and Windows environments with a focus on Linux based server development.
· Experience in full life-cycle of software development using Agile/Scrum in requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Nice to Have:
· AWS Certification.
· Working knowledge of load balancing and auto-scaling real-time applications.
· Familiarity with real-time streaming and distributed computing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Flink, Kafka, Zookeeper, etc.
· Experience with data analytics using numpy, pandas, and Jupyter Notebook.
· Familiarity with security protocols and principles such as HTTPs, SSL, TLS, certificates, token-based authentication, key management.
· Familiarity with Geographic Information System (GIS).
· Familiarity or fluency with the Japanese language.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.