**Candidates must take online test prior to the interview**
** Onsite - No remote **
· Bachelors in Graphic Design with a focus on branding and marketing, or an equivalent design degree
· 5-8 years of experience as a Visual Designer for consumer-oriented marketing campaigns with an expectational foundation in typography, graphic design, and branding
· Have independently executed on multiple campaigns and creative projects
· Have an incredible eye for detail and mastery of all applicable design software (Adobe
Creative Suite, After Effects, and Sketch)
· Ability to create a variety of digital marketing campaign graphics such as banners, ads, on-
air graphics, and promotional videos
· Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail
· Ability to manage and handle multiple projects, execute creatives on-time and on-task, and
prioritize different tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Work within established templates and specs with the ability to create new solutions
Keeps source files archived and accessible using established naming conventions and
archive best practices
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Exceptional visual design portfolio showcasing their design process from concept
development to design solution is a must
· The candidate should be a good cultural fit within the organization. The following characteristics define a candidate that will succeed in our culture and for this position.
· Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and nurture intellect knows how to observe and identify patterns that identify trends and key insights early knows how to ask the right questions (relevant) and quantity of questions necessary to uncover key information that can be made actionable. An avid observer and follower of popular culture and societal trends.
· Creativity: An innovative and resourceful person who thinks and acts outside-of-the-box. This individual possesses a left brain/right brain mindset. Recreationally, they are likely to nurture their creative passions and hobbies across multiple categories, such as film, games, music, art, design, fashion, comics, literature, and news. Endeavors that push/challenge their perceptions and physical limitations.
· Technology Forward: Has a passion for technology, tinkering under the hood, and enjoys being a sought-after authority and the resource that others turn to for emerging media and technology.
· Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills a great presenter, an active listener with consultative capabilities skillful communicator in tough situations where striking a balance between being direct/forceful and diplomacy is necessary.
· Open-Minded: Approach to listening and problem-solving is inclusive and open-minded.
· Action-Oriented: Self-motivated and self-starting individual who can take limited direction
and produce tangible results. Capacity for learning on one’s own, whether its software tools
· Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner based on analysis, sound
judgment, and wisdom.
· Team Oriented: Works well in collaborative team environments and matrix reporting
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao (Team Ravi )
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.