The team is seeking an experienced Unity developer to join its team in Santa Clara. The role requires the developer to know full capabilities of Unity’s components and event-driven systems. Create a UI to host a bountiful set of cutting edge features. Join a project in development and aid the building and maintaining of a user interface for an exciting new product.
• Analyze design requirements and build them out
• Develop new functionality into existing code framework
• Bug fixing in existing code
• Optimize for device performance
• Integrate new external features with UI
• Work closely with the design team and recreate a given direction.
• Propose creative solutions to improve user experience Excellent ability to communicate with a cross-functional team
• Bachelor's degree in interactive media, software/game development, computer science, or similar.
• 5+ years demonstrated experience in Unity, C#/C++.
• Multi-platform building experience (Windows App, Mobile)
• Extended UI building ability
• Shader scripting knowledge
• Deep familiarity with Unity components and scripts (UI, animation, audio)
• Strong understanding of UX principle
• Familiar with SCRUM methodology
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.