Java with Finance/brokerage experience - Remote
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/31/2020 04:08 am
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project*** Remote project; due to security only USC or GC are eligible.
- Responsible for delivering solutions for Financial trading and back office systems and provide a seamless user experience.
- Experience in developing and supporting Web applications using Java, Spring MVC / Struts 2, Core Web Technologies and Open Source Tools.
- Experience working with an Agile Environment building applications within the AWS Cloud.
- Work with Business Stakeholders developing Backend services, primarily with Post-Trade.
- Optimize and support existing systems to become highly Automated and robust.
- Develop message-oriented systems and batch processing applications.
- Provide high-level solutions to Financial Brokerage Customers.
- Develop high performance components working with trade settlement and reconciliation, reference data systems, and securities borrowing and lending.
- Identify major areas of systems improvement and drive results, by being able to quickly translate new ideas into solid implementations.
- Lead in discussions with business teams regarding implementation and design of business processes.
- Provide Leadership to the Business in Data Quality Analysis.
- Provide Ad hoc Support and Advocacy to Business Subject Specialists.
- Provide Application Support on problem identification, diagnosis and resolution.
- Must have 5+ Years of experience with Core Java Programming.
- Experience with Relational SQL Databases, PostgreSQL preferred.
- Experience working with Message-Oriented Systems, RESTful Web Services and Microservices.
- Experience in working with a Financial Services Brokerage Firms (Advisory).
- Prior experience in designing, programming or coordinating application changes with Financial Trading Platforms.
- Must have 5+ Years of experience with MVC Web Application Development on Spring MVC or Struts 2 MVC Framework.
- Exposure to Tomcat, JBoss, and JavaBeans.
- Functional Knowledge of ORM Framework: Hibernate.
- Experience with Source Code Management Systems (Subversion, Git, Mercurial, VSS, or Microsoft TFS)
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Experience in Coordinating Application changes through a geographically dispersed team.
- Knowledge of IT Controllership methodologies and standards.
- Knowledge of IT Systems, Infrastructure, Processes and Controls.
- Change Agent with the ability to drive compliance, protocols and standardization.
- Must have strong Business acumen and successful track record in aligning with customers.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.