Power BI Developer with Microsoft R
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/30/2020 03:25 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
- *Perform data analysis and develop analytic solutions
- Work with Data Engineers, Data Architects, to define back-end requirements for data products (aggregations, materialized views, tables visualization)
- Data investigation to discover correlations trends and the ability to explain them
- Develop frameworks and processes to analyze unstructured information
- Assist in Azure Power BI architecture design
- The candidate is required to be proficient with MS SQL Server 2016, MS Power BI, SSRS, R, MS Visual Studio, and Excel. Additional skills in Azure Web Apps, DevOps , Python, are desired.
- The candidate is required to have the ability to interact and serve as a technical resource to technicians and analysts. The candidate is required to possess a high technical knowledge level of data analysis and programming and must understand detailed technical issues to assist in designing the data architecture.
- The candidate is required to interact with and serve as a key resource in solving problems of high complexity to other analysts and technicians. The candidate is required to possess the ability to recommend methods of resolving problems.
- The candidate is required to consult with clients on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a custom solution. The candidate is required to plan and work on shared or joint projects and coordinate with others to achieve agreed upon outcomes.
- The candidate is required to establish a positive relationship by demonstrating ownership of customer issues and solicit and select appropriate information and best method or format for delivering or receiving it either in writing or verbally.
- 8 years experience
- 3 years Power BI
- 2 years Microsoft R
- MS SQL Server 2016, MS Power BI, SSRS, R, MS Visual Studio, and Excel
- Azure Web Apps, DevOps , Python
- Strong excel skills
- Visual Studio
- Azure Power BI
- Public sector experience, local
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ajay Chappidi(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.