.Net with WPF, AWS - w2 or 1099
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 only
Position created on 07/29/2020 08:46 pm
** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 12 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite.
W2 or 1099 only - no c2c ; hourly contract.
MUST HAVE: C# .NET MVC WPF, GITHUB, AWS experience
The C# AWS developer is responsible for building and supporting applications, including everything from back-end services to our client-end products. Primary responsibilities will be to support existing production workloads, upgrade the applications, develop new features for deployed products, process service desk tickets for our customers, engage with the rest of the team on problem solving and coordinate the release of application patches with DevOps.
Specific duties include:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable MVC, WPF and ASP.NET in C#.
- Move the code from TFS to Git
- Assist in a cloud first initiative; Amazon Web Services deployment pipelines and Lambda deployment
- Conduct Code Reviews as needed
- Create Unit tests as needed
- Manage service desk tickets for applications that the developer is supporting
- Manage JIRA task items when assigned to projects
- Proactively identify problems and provide reasonable solutions
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Ability to work closely with internal & external customers, technicians and engineers.
- Conduct insightful, ad-hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Computer science, Information Technology Associate or BS degree a plus and/or equivalent combination of experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in application development or related field.
- 5 years C# with ASP.NET, MVC and WPF experience
- 3 years TSQL experience
- 2 years AWS with S3, Lambda, DynamoDB,RDS, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
- 1 year of GitHub experience
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive with excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- AWS Associate (Architect, Developer or Sys Ops) Certification a bonus
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.