Windows Administrator - w2 only
Atlanta, GA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 Only
Position created on 07/29/2020 03:27 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO till 6/30/2021, expect to go for 4+ years *** - *** W2 hourly contract only; no c2c or 1099 *** US Citizens only due to security
- Serves as highest advanced level subject matter expert, providing authoritative guidance for professional staff.
- Analyzes cost effectiveness of automating business processes and modification of existing systems.
- Analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems to determine feasibility and cost effectiveness of technology solutions. **Applicants must have proven working experience with 1-3**
- Coordinates and links the computer and telecommunications systems within an organization to increase interoperability.
- Develops and maintains test standards relevant to the development life cycle and change management processes and ensures staff meets those standards.
- Develops detailed communication plans to support the introduction of newly developed network products and services.
- Directs and develops, communicates and monitors quality assurance and testing project work plans and schedules for the application software development.
- Expands or modifies systems to serve new purposes or improve workflow. Integrates hardware, software applications, and network communications to develop optimal solutions for business requirements.
- Tests, maintains, and monitors computer programs and systems, including the coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems
- 5 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with administration of Microsoft enterprise infrastructures including
- Windows server 2008-2019, Active Directory, Systems Center 2016, Exchange, WSUS, MS SQL Server,
- Office 365, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktop, Intune, Windows 10, Sharepoint, etcetera.
- Knowledge of virtual machine technology including VMware vSphere 6 and HyperV.
- Knowledge of backup technologies including NAS and SAN.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, IP v4 & v6, routers, and switches.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and ability to apply them with minimal impact to user productivity.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.