Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/28/2020 05:42 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
develop documentation regarding various Departmental Information Technology systems. This documentation will support a wide range of objectives that include user guides, CMS certification, enterprise architecture and RFPs for procurement. While some of this documentation will be highly technical, most of the documentation must be written for consumption by both technical and non-technical audiences.
A key function of this role will be the collection of technical specifications that must consolidated into cohesive documentation that is both accurate and easy to understand.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
- Collect documentation requirements from business and technical staff.
- Collaborate with technical staff to consolidate and interpret technical information.
- Plan, design, research, write and edit a range of documents including; user guides, manuals, statements of work, training materials, policies, proposals, etc.
- Edit written documentation from other IT staff to create unified and consistent documentation.
- Develop an understanding of the business functions and systems in support of articulating the objectives within the associated documentation.
- Coordinate and meet with various teams to support the gathering, analysis and finalization of information that will be used for associated documentation.
- 3 years of Experience working in a fast-paced (preferably Agile) IT environment
- 7 years of Experience translating technical information into clear, concise documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
- 7 years of Experience documenting communications, minutes, agendas, and presentations for stakeholder groups
- 7 years of Experience documenting system documentation, requirements, and release notes
- 7 years of Experience documenting status reports, standard operating procedures (SOP), policies and procedures, CMS documentation related to MMIS Certification
- 7 years of Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Highly desired skills:
- 2 years of Jira
- 2 years of SharePoint
- 2 years of Visio
- 2 years of Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- 7 years of State Government experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.