OCM Manager with ERP
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/28/2020 05:05 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
- The customer is implementing a statewide ERP financial system. The initiative is called the Financial Backbone Replacement (FBR) project. The objective of FBR is to deploy financial application capabilities to replace and enhance the functionality currently provided by the Accounting System (NCAS) and Cash Management Control System (CMCS) accounting systems with Oracle Cloud Financial applications. The solution deployed by FBR will serve as the foundation for the further technology system of record processes.
- The selected applicant serves as one of several Agency Change Directors, providing strategic leadership, guidance and direction as well as end-to-end management and coordination of the ERP Financial Backbone Replacement project organizational change efforts for selected agencies. The candidate must have deep and broad ERP organizational change management experience in order to accurately assess the statewide landscape, collaboratively design and build communication and change strategies for and with their assigned agencies, and successfully implement them in support of a State-wide financial systems infrastructure revitalization.
Duties include but are not limited to Lead for the following tasks:
- The strategic assessment of the impact of FBR-produced changes to financial and accounting processes, data, and roles to the assigned agencies.
- Development of organizational change management end-state targets, and FBR organizational change management strategies and plans for assigned agencies.
- Delivery of communications, in all forms, and collaboration with assigned agencies to support their execution of FBR project tasks and responsibilities.
- Communication of agency-specific needs and concerns to the FBR organizational change management leadership and the FBR project team as a whole.
- Contribute as part of the FBR Organization Change Management (OCM) team:
- With senior stakeholders to shape, plan, develop, and distribute executive communications and interventions for their assigned agencies.
- To build and optimize relationships with key stakeholders to support alignment on priorities within assigned agencies and enable FBR OCM and Program strategies.
- To develop integrated OCM current state assessments, develop integrated OCM end state targets, and integrated OCM strategies and plans for their assigned agencies.
- Be self-motivated and eager to tackle the challenges of assisting assigned agencies prepare for and adopt the new solutions.
The selected candidate must possess proven experience as follows:
- Experience as an organizational change management lead for a large enterprise-wide ERP system implementation with a span of at least 30 locations and a budget of $80M or greater.
- Knowledge of industry trends in organizational change management and the ability to effectively target change initiatives to stakeholder groups.
- Ability to assess organizational readiness to align leaders, engage stakeholders, and identify barriers to effectively drive organizational change outcomes throughout the organization.
- Effective stakeholder coordination and consensus building.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of assigned agencies using face-to-face, virtual, and written communication methods.
- Productive agency and executive communication and negotiation skills.
- 10 years Experience managing organizational change initiatives.
- Experience managing and building project teams.
- Experience leading projects and using project management tools.
- Experience as a change management lead for a large enterprise-wide IT implementation
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.