QA with ETL,
Idaho Falls, ID, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/27/2020 09:46 pm
**** Federal/DoD Contract - Must be a US Citizen; must be willing to go through a background check *** Long term contract; initial remote due to Covid then onsite ***
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify user stories.
- Create, document, and perform test cases from user stories.
- Work in a testing automation framework, converting manual tests to automated tests.
- Assist developers in releasing quality software by identifying, recording, and following issues found through testing.
- Quickly learn new applications and present them to customers.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 5 years experience
- Must have experience with software quality assurance testing.
- Must be familiar with extract transform load (ETL) systems.
- Must have strong experience testing SQL.
- Must have solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Must have strong knowledge of software Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Must have hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Must have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Automation testing (Selenium preferred)
- Test case management and reporting.
- knowledge of Object-Oriented development.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Active/inactive clearance.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.