The JIRA Developer/ Administrator will be responsible for understanding the current process, identifying gaps, gathering requirements to develop and deliver customized applications/projects to meet the organizational demands.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams across organization, gather requirements to develop, and deliver custom templates, workflows (automation) using Atlassian products (JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence etc.)
· Develop custom templates in JIRA to manage projects, Epic’s, Issues/Tasks for entire organization
· Design, Develop, Administer Atlassian products (JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence) not limiting to deploying custom plugins for JIRA as well as evaluating plugins from marketplace
· Install and maintain Atlassian infrastructure for High Availability via Data Centre, version and setup load balancers for Scaling the application on-Demand along with configuring the Firewall and Network Security features for the Servers
· Create, customize and Maintain small / large Projects with users ranging from 100-2000 with up to 300 projects, spaces, build plans, workflows, repositories in the Atlassian tool stack
· Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities
· Provide User Management and grant user permissions using LDAP/SSO integration
· Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation.
· Perform Migrations of Projects in JIRA and Migrations of spaces in Confluence
· Providing Consultation, Support and Implementation on migration to Atlassian tools
· Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
· Troubleshoot and Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams, Atlassian premier support and TAMs.
· Ensure that necessary system backups are performed, and storage rotation of backups is accomplished What We Are Looking For
· Continuous optimization for a very good customer experience
· Proactive identification of areas of improvement and innovative solutions to complex problems
· Creation of Custom Post functions and triggers using Groovy Script in Atlassian –
· Perform application upgrades with scheduled downtime and preemptive communication to customers
· Hands-on experience and subject matter expert managing Atlassian products in complex environments
· Integrating JIRA with various COTS products
· Deep knowledge of ScriptRunner
· Strong ability to communicate with both and technical and non-technical team members
· Experience working with Agile development process (SCRUM)
· 5+ years of full-time dedicated experience in development and administration of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) and environments.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
· One or More Atlassian certifications is a Plus.
o ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server
o ACP-100 Jira Administrator
o ACP-300 Agile Development with Jira Software
o ACP-400 Jira Service Desk Administration
o ACP-200 Confluence Administrator
o ACP-500 Atlassian System Administrator
The recruiter working on this position is Satyanarayan Maharana(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 5808315
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.