Devops with RHEL and VMWare
Annapolis, MD, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/23/2020 03:52 am
*** Webcam interview; long term project; initial PO for 1 year with multiyear extensions ***
- Build, maintain, and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines running on VMware ESXi hosts.
- Integrate Red Hat Linux virtual machines with identity management systems (ie. Active Directory) and operating system management systems (ie. Satellite)
- Build Kubernetes clusters running on VMware PKS platform.
- Manage VMware PKS environment, to include configuration and updating of Bosh, Operations Manager, and Harbor.
- BS degree
- 5+ years working with Linux operating systems, with a focus on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- 5+ years working with Linux management tools, with a focus on Red Hat Satellite and Ansible Tower.
- 3+ years working with VMware ESXi
- 3+ years working with VMware PKS/Tanzu/Pivotal OR similar Kubernetes based technology
- 2+ years working with Red Hat Single Sign on OR Keycloak
- 2+ years working with SAML/LDAP (ex. ADFS, Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, etc.)
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.