Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO till 1/2021, expect to go for 4+ years *** W2 hourly contract only; no c2c or 1099 ***
• Provide on-line and desk side helpdesk services for all users, to identify and resolve IT operational issues.
Provided documented service procedures for all resolutions.
• Provide end user support (including IT Incident, Problem, or Request Tickets) for all end user-based systems
(e.g., business and/or custom applications, devices).
• Demonstrate experience designing, installing and supporting workstations, and agency IT systems
environment containing a blend of Windows Servers 2008-2012, Windows workstations, LAN, VPN, O365 E5,
Microsoft SharePoint, Active Directory, VOIP, business and custom applications.
• Demonstrate experience installing and supporting one or more recent Microsoft enterprise level products
(Exchange 2007 or newer, SQL 2005 or newer, MS Access, ODBC, System Center suite, SharePoint 2010 or
• Perform printer installations and toner replacement activities.
• Proactively provide KPI reports, and documentation on systems / application operations using Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint)
• Incumbent shall possess High school diploma or GED and 2-3 years of experience handling clients,
questions, complaints, and/or providing information. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or
university in a computer related field – i.e. Computer Information Systems or Computer Science is a plus.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Imaging machines (Dell/Win 10) and Inventory Management experience is desired
• Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization is a plus.
• Technically competent with knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods
• Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization and ServiceNow experience is a
plus. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
• Excellent problem-solving skills required.
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.