*** Very long term project; initial PO till 12/30/2020 but expected to go for 3+ years ***
• Requires specific expertise in related technical fields or area of specialization in Cloud Contact Center services to include but not limited to Artificial Intelligence, ChatBot, VoiceBot, IVR, Workforce Management, Reporting, Call Flow strategies.
• Conducts detailed audits and analysis to identify obstacles within a Contact Center and suggests recommended solutions.
• Requires extensive experience providing consulting services to governmental entities related to specific technologies or field of specialization.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to agency personnel and leadership.
• Consults with executive-level stakeholders to define business need or problem; conducts research, performs studies and surveys to obtain data; and analyzes problems to advise on or recommend Contact Center solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
• Conducts study or survey on need or problem to obtain data required for solution.
• Analyzes data to determine solution, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, modification of machines or equipment, or redesign of products or services.
• Advises client or department heads on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution
• Lead in development of Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Procurement (RFP) related to Contact Center technologies.
• Requires experience providing consulting services to governmental entities.
• May be designated according to field of business and technical specialization.
• Communicates clearly and concisely, verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal skills must be able to work with a team and receive constructive feedback.
• Ability to understand complex network topologies, Firewalls, Information Security, troubleshoot packet loss and delay, jitter, CODECs.
• Experience in supporting contact center environments, PBX, ACD, IVR, CRM, Web technologies, web servers.
• Knowledge of Genesys Contact Center services desired.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business/Teams.
• Established and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
• 5+ years call/contact center management experience, focusing on inbound and outbound call programs.
• Ability to take complex information and present in clear, concise manner and be able to explain it further if required.
• Strong analytical ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem solving abilities
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.