Richland, WA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/28/2020 09:29 pm
**** Federal/DoD Contract - Must be a US Citizen - No dual citizens; must be willing to go through a background check *** 100% Onsite - No remote due to security***Initial PO till 9/30/2021 with multi year extensions; usually the project goes for 4+ years with this customer**
*** Customer works on 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday ***
Full time with benefits (please check our benefits here https://msysinc.com/benefits/ ) or long term hourly contract (w2/1099/c2c)
- Design/revise Word and/or Adobe form types in a timely manner per procedures and standards and process approved forms to electronic files and web based systems
- Maintain database with entries for new/changed/cancelled forms and other revised screen data.
- Create, provide metadata, and maintain Site Forms record material in Site records repository - Integrated Document Repository System (IDMS)
- Process new designs or revisions for design and implementation on the network.
- Provide graphics and form specifications to other organizations when requested
- Create form matrix each month, as necessary
- Maintain and update design instructions for both Adobe and Word forms, and the database
- Conduct annual automated Forms Audit; and retire canceled forms following processes including associated records management actions
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Access. Establish and maintain department and/or project files via hardcopy and electronically Operate various office machines used in department such as personal computer, convenience copiers, scanners, etc. Customer service including answering telephone and assisting with customer requests; and excellent follow up with customers and vendors; including face-to-face meetings Work with a variety of customers and coworkers while managing multiple assignments on a regular basis; including under time constrained due dates Monitor service area mailbox accounts; and use web based ticketing system(s) for monitoring and tracking customer requests Assist with reports from various data tracking systems Create electronic, hardcopy and automated forms design using MSA’s site forms application Support various tasks and resource back-up activities in the IMBO as identified/needed.
- High school diploma with 3-5+ years’ experience supporting multiple team members with business related tasks and direction Customer service experience with excellent phone and personal interaction skills Requires intermediate computer skills using a variety of system platforms with keyboarding/data entry accuracy critical Must have ability to communicate well (spelling, writing and verbal), ability to work with minimal supervision, analytical and problem resolution skills. This may involve going to alternate sources for additional information and guidance 3+ years’ experience with intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Word creating templates, formatting documents and using Word tools proficiently General understanding of creating reports from data in Microsoft Excel and Access and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 2016; experience managing multiple mailboxes in Microsoft Outlook Basic math, excellent English/grammar/punctuation, and well-organized with ability to manage fluctuating workloads with multiple tasks on a regular basis
- Active/inactive clearance.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.