Peoplesoft HCM Functional Consultant
Columbus, OH, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/24/2020 03:51 pm
*** * Initial PO till 2/2021 with extensions; Webcam interview; initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
Interview Mode: TEAMS video interview
This resource will be supporting the PeopleSoft HCM upgrade from version 9.1 to 9.2. This resource will be added to the functional team, focusing on the Payroll and Time & Labor modules, and will participate in testing and support activities related to the upgrade. Resource requirements are listed below.
- 10 years experience
- 5 years of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1/9.2 Payroll and Time & Labor experience is required and must include configuration and testing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of integration points between modules is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated PS Query and SQL experience is required.
- Knowledge with PeopleSoft tables and structures for research and analysis is required.
- Experience writing, executing and reviewing completed test scripts is required.
- Experience writing enhancement documentation which includes and not limited to requirements gathering, business analyst, configuration, identifying tables, risks, assumptions, and test conditions, is required.
- Experience working as part of a PeopleSoft HCM upgrade is preferred.
- Experience integrating Kronos into PeopleSoft is preferred.
- Knowledge of PUM environments and PeopleSoft Image releases is preferred
- PeopleSoft Public sector experience is preferred .
- Resource must have full ability to work remotely, be accessible by phone, and have the ability to work collaboratively on their computer using tools such as Microsoft Teams.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.