Hartford, CT, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/21/2020 09:29 pm
** Webcam interview; very long term project; initial PO for 1 year with multiyear extensions ***
- Assist in the Management of Vital Records Electronic Registration Project, with the implementation and deployment of State-Wide Electronic Death Registry (EDRS) module. The EDRS Project development and implementation period is 05/15/2020 to 8/31/2021 with production go-live implementation of the VitalChek DAVE (Database Application for Vital Events) Death Registry module to begin 7/2020.
- Assist with the Management of the ConnVRS Project Team including project reporting and documentation, application testing, training coordination and scheduling, monitoring project progress and supporting the implementation of the ConnVRS Death Registration System modules into State-wide Production.
- Assist with stakeholder engagement, communication and reporting on EDRS application development and deployment.
- Assist in the coordination of pilot implementation.
- Implement and coordinate change management protocols
- Assist with providing technical support to EDRS users.
Proposed candidate should have a minimum nine (9) years of Project Management, Technical & Vendor Coordination experience, including
- Extensive experience in project planning & initiation, team management, technical & vendor coordination and implementation of large scale, very complex, multi-user distributed applications;
- Advanced level skills and experience in executing the projects using project management and full systems development methodologies and best practices;
- Proficiency in handling the change management activities, working collaboratively with business and technology owners, subject matter experts, software vendors and end users in a very complex and matrix management framework;
- Excellent abilities to manage project resources;
- Proven leadership skills with exceptional multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities;
- Database management and analysis experience.
- Must have one or more of the following: Vital Records, Government experience, DHHS, HL7, records management
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.