Java Developer with Kafka
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/21/2020 08:32 pm
**** Webcam interview; Onsite - no remote ***
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets,
- Struts, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX.
- Good Knowledge in Oracle
- Possess advanced knowledge of object oriented design and development OOA OOD and the
- J2EE framework and data architectures.
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic Websphere servers
- Experience with data structure libraries e.g., Immutable.js
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Java 8, spring boot, micro services, Kafka streaming, Spark , NoSQL
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Satyanarayan Maharana
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 5808315
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.