Sr. Technical Java Lead
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/21/2020 06:52 pm
**** Webcam interview; Onsite - no remote ***
- Develop new user facing features using Java J2EE
- Build reusable components and front end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- Take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
- Carefully analyse the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Undergo the process of analysis in order to fulfil the requirement of system wide.
- Develop the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implement the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
- REport for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Should be proactive while reacting to the surprises and should have written explanation for the same.
- Should assist and guide the Project Lead PM BA in project coordination.
- To ensure that Team is working as per the listed procedures, Lead should conduct FIR Process check master.
- Should also work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end.
- Should inspire all the other team members, a Lead who is looked upon by all the members.
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets,
- Struts, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX.
- Good Knowledge in Oracle
- Possess advanced knowledge of object oriented design and development OOA OOD and the
- J2EE framework and data architectures.
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic Websphere servers
- Experience with data structure libraries e.g., Immutable.js
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Mounika Lanka
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 6468773
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.