Curam Developer - w2 or 1099
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 05/21/2020 06:00 pm
**** W2 or 1099 Only - No c2c ******Very long term project; initial PO till 9/30/2020 with multi year extensions ***
- Senior level Cúram Rules Developer with proven professional experience in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of a large scale Cúram software applications inclusive of system enhancements and production support.
- •Analyze business/technical requirements to define the scope of Java development initiatives and integration practices.
- •Participate in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for detailed system design and development, implementation, and life cycle management of the system.
- •Provide analysis and implementation support for customized systems and develop functionality based on defined requirements.
- •Design and develop Curam projects using Curam Business Applications Suite.
- •Design and develop system functionality, Web Services interfaces and Java modules using standard Agile methodology and best practices.
- •Develop effective object oriented programs/modules that adhere to established requirements and conform to detailed design specifications.
- •Develop extensions and/or configurations within the Curam Framework.
- •Develop business logic using Java/J2EE technologies and publish them as Web Services.
- •Develop client software to enhance already published Web Services.
- •Integrate the Web Services using Apache Camel routing in the Enterprise Service Bus layer.
- •Deploy the Web Services into the development and test environments.
- •Collaborate with other development and integration team members to ensure Java technologies are properly implemented and maintained.
- •Engage in business and workflow process modeling and business re-engineering using Curam.
- •Engage in the development of Curam Suite and design/develop various systems using Web Services deployed in the Enterprise Business Bus Layer.
- •Provide technical support to assigned systems by being available on-call and responding within required time frames.
- •Create/maintain technical documentation and provide reports as needed.
- 16 years experience
- BS degree or 4 years additional experience
- Cúram V6 Certified Developer
- Social enterprise management experience.
- Exp. as a Cúram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
- Exp. in development with both the Cúram Enterprise Framework and Cúram Solution Modules.
- Exp. in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
- Exp. with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Exp. using the Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
- Experience using Oracle and Subversion.
- Tech. knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL.
- Tech. knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).
- Exp. with Oracle database platforms and tools.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.