Devops/Change Release Manager
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/19/2020 04:12 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for for 6 months with extensions***
Under direct supervision of the Director of Technology the Dev-Ops Manager is responsible managing all change and release management for Statewide owned and operated facilities. This primarily includes the release and change management including verification from vendors for all system and operations changes with Customer Service Center and Quick Pass. This role is also responsible to support quality assurance of toll collection system to help maximize revenue collection efficiency within . Able to identify best practices and standards for setting up Dev-Ops process
- 10 years experience
- 3 years of Knowledge and exp of working in environment where service providers are responsible for software development life cycle and you provide approvals
- 5 years of Experience in change management tools to streamline issue tracking process
- 3 years of Experience in facilitating change management and configuration management boards and governance processes
- 3 years of Experience in developing process for planned and emergency changes in coordination with different project stake holders
- 3 years of Knowledge and experience with deploying software using data exchange and object notation formats such as JSON and XML
- 3 years of Fluent in Microsoft Office, project schedule and other related tools required to manage project.
- 1 years of Ability to work effectively in both as self-starter and in team environment.
- 1 years of
- Knowledge in deploying software for container-based application using Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience deploying secure code and working knowledge of OWASP principals
- Ability to consult with other teams to advise on for new capacity or expansion projects to ensure changes and releases are planned with stakeholders
- Ability to work with quality assurance audit of service providers to ensure KPI are met or exceeded
- 2 years of Expertise in change management tools like ServiceNow Helix, Cherwell etc..
- Ability to work with diverse groups, the general public, consultants, and staff, with sensitivity to their needs, priorities, promises made and commit
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.