.Net Architect with PMP
Tallahassee, FL, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/18/2020 11:01 pm
*** Long term contract; initial PO for 1 year but usually goes for 4-5 years ****
- 14 years of experience with the following technologies and products: object-oriented and object-relational design and development, web technologies, XML, HTML, MS SQL, Microsoft .Net (VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net), MS Visual Studio 2008 and 2012.
- 17 years of experience with modifying, developing, designing, and maintaining .NET applications to meet design and change specifications.
- 17 years of experience with MS versioning tool.
- 17 years of experience with creating and maintaining technical documentation for all development tasks.
- 15 years of experience in leading small and big development teams.
- 14 years of experience in participating/leading Joint Application Development (JAD) meetings to gather business and functional requirements from key stake holders.
- 14 years of experience in creating technical architecture specifications, .NET and SQL coding standards, and code reviews.
- 14 years of experience in creating and managing crystal reports.
- 14 years of experience with MS SQL products inclusive of MS SQL 2008/ 2012.
- 13 years of experience as an MS SQL data modeler inclusive of data design/modeling, monitoring, and performance tuning.
- 13 years of experience with SQL programming inclusive of stored procedures, functions, and triggers etc.
- 13 years of experience with SQL relational databases, OLTP and DSS, serving in high performance, service-oriented, multi-tiered environments.
- 13 years of experience with configuration management for SQL database objects.
- 13 years of experience with database design tools including ERStudio.
- 11 years of experience in creating and restoring database backups.
- . 7 years of experience in performing database administrator tasks.
- 13 years of experience in change management best practices, serving in a code promotion role in partnership with development team.
- 13 years of experience in Web application server system administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- 13 years of experience in developing and maintaining detailed project plans (work breakdown structures).
- 13 years of experience using Microsoft Project to track and maintain projects.
- 12 years of experience in working/managing MS Team Foundation Server
- 14 years of experience in assisting in software project management.
- Scrum Master certification - preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.