Project Coordinator/Project Analyst- w2 or 1099
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 03/23/2020 07:21 pm
**** W2 or 1099 Only - No c2c ***webcam interview *****Very long term project; initial PO till 9/30/2020 with multi year extensions ***
- Perform key project management support duties to support one or more Project Management Staff teams with respect to coordinating internal and external stakeholder meetings, preparation of meeting materials, data entry in Regulatory workflow tracking tools, drafting acknowledgement letters, regulatory archival of emails to sponsors as assigned by PMO Project Management staff.
- Work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) and senior leaders in PMO Project Management to gather requirements for data entry, WBS maintenance, meeting development and minutes documentation.
- Assist Project Management staff with work tracking and triaging of risks, issues, and action items.
- Assist leadership in Project management with querying and report generation for the review work and assignments from the work tracking tools.
- Gather and document ad-hoc assignments for data calls from other offices as assigned by PMO Project Management Staff.
- Provide administrative support to cleanup and maintain the central document repository system for business process documentation.
- Perform quality reviews to ensure each document is accurate, consistent with appropriate laws, regulations and policies, includes all important concepts, meets the writing style requirements of the agency, follows the appropriate template and are written at an appropriate comprehension level for the intended audience.
- Produce working and final drafts of each written document for review by SMEs and senior leaders within PMO’s specified timeframes.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes installation, regulatory, resource, and market background necessary to thoroughly assess and recommend energy project opportunities.
- Provides support in the identification and development of portfolio, program, and project execution issues, developing and coordinating communications, meetings, and other special projects.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10-16 years experience
- BS degree or additional 4 years experience
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Experience with business process improvement methodologies.
- Experience with methodologies and tools such as Jira, SharePoint, Sciforma, MS Project, Scrum, Waterfall and Agile etc. in DDI and O&M phases.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
- Experience working with Sciforma, Salesforce, and Jira preferred.
- Creates adapts and follows project schedules and deadlines
- 3 years of Experience with business process mapping and designing role-based flow charts.
- 2 years of Experience in Microsoft suite of tools including MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint.
Highly desired skills:
- 2 years of Exp. in Healthcare industry specifically into latest health reform laws with any prior state/federal projects-SNAP & TANF rules
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.