Windows 10 Migration support
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 03/23/2020 04:15 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 6 months, expect to go for longer *** Onsite - No Remote ***
- Actively participate in planning, coordinating, and implementing Windows operating systems and applications for end users
- Set up, configure and add all required hardware during upgrade.
- Provide technical support to end users after migration as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate escalations to senior resources
- Assist with asset management - tagging and tracking of inventory (5%)
- Ability to relay technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must possess strong customer relations skills.
- Lift / move 30 lbs.
- Ability to work in flexible environment based on customer scheduling requirements
Experience and Technical Skills:
- 6 years experience
- experience migrating windows 7 to windows 10
- experience adding machines to active directory
- MDT/SCCM, McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- Microsoft - Windows Desktop Operating Systems version 7 and 10
- Microsoft - Windows Server Systems and their component roles (AD, DNS, File/Print Services)
- Microsoft - Active Directory (AD)
- Microsoft – Office 365 Account Management
- McAfee Encryption and Antivirus Software
- Troubleshooting basic application issues such as Office and other third-party software
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), LANDesk a plus
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.