Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 03/21/2020 05:08 am
*** Very long term project; All projects with this customer goes for 5+ years *** Interview Type: Skype *** Onsite - no remote ***
- Designs, configures, implements, diagnoses, repairs, upgrades, and optimizes applications that support the agency's clients, employees and overall mission.
- Anticipates the impact new or modified software and tools will have on existing systems.
- Participates in the design and implementation of systems that meet user needs.
- Monitors and evaluates operations, programs, processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness; makes recommendations for improvement.
- Adapts automated system(s) to accommodate special agency needs; designs or enhances agency unique automated systems to interface with existing systems as needed; prepares systems for migration to the cloud.
- Identifies problems or potential problem areas and recommends solutions.
- Aids other development staff in trouble shooting and answering technical questions.
5 years. Java programming experience duration and quality. Full stack, Jira and Bitbucket or GIT experience a plus
- Liferay / Vaadin programming experience duration and quality.
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Writing Soap and RESTful web services using the Spring Framework
- Implementing Spring Security
- Reading / Writing Spring Data to Oracle and Mongo databases
- Consideration given for experience with: JBoss, DROOLS, Mulesoft.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Shaji Ahmed
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4703255
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.