New York, NY, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 03/20/2020 06:15 pm
Expertise in implementation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Cloud offerings related to PaaS WebApps, PaaS DBs, IaaS and networking components like vNets, NSGs, Application Gateways, VPN gateways, Application Insight and Desired State
- Expertise in implementing highly available faxing systems including Omtools Accuroute and Diaglogic. Expertise in troubleshooting distributed internal and public facing Web Applications / Web services with Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL backend DBs.
- Expertise in Implement various authentication mechanisms for applications using different authentication options available for web based applications.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and supporting distributed Cognos BI 10 and 11 server environments.
- Experience in managing TIENET application configuration and web environment.
- Experience in managing Virtual hosting infrastructure and back end storage
- Expertise in the administration and maintenance of document management systems like LaserFiche including Quickfields, Workflow and other application integration components.
- Strong knowledge of browsers
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and different authentication options available for web-based applications
- Knowledge of Windows/SQL clustering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organized, measures success by customer satisfaction and business results
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of software and web development lifecycle methodologies.
- Ability to manage time effectively uses work plans to prioritize competing and interdependent tasks and deadlines
- .NET Programming experience a plus
8+ years of experience in the following:
- Overall application design and integration.
- Planning, designing and installation of servers, Microsoft system center, windows clustering, and administration.
- Utilizing package and deploy applications using install shield + System Center and Octopus to multiple web farms
- Designing and implementing MS SQL high availability clustering solutions.
- Designing and implementing web servers.
- Troubleshooting, patching, and maintenance of Web Servers.
- Working with Microsoft Azure Cloud to implement cloud and hybrid distributed applications.
- Troubleshooting Windows Active Directory.
- Implementing highly available SSRS reporting services.
- F5 load balancing/reverse Proxy configuration.
- Performance tuning, using built-in OS functions and external/3rd party tools like R shiny, Telerik, Octopus, Team Foundation Server, Serv-U, FileZilla, URL rewrite and Tableau Server, including experience with configuring IBM Webseal for single sign-on.
- Installing and configuring IIS and third-party software packages including Microsoft IIS 7, 7.5,8.0 and 10 on.Net Framework and .Net core.
- Expertise in Failover and High Availability for web servers and web-based applications
- Administering, configuring, and troubleshooting third-party tools including Cognos BI and Tableau.
- Providing integration support services for web servers and web-based applications
- Performance tuning and load balancing.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2014 and SQL 2016
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
6+ years of experience in the following:
- Installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Office SharePoint Services 2010 and 2016
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ravi Kiran
His/her contact number is +(1) (252) 3709451
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.