ETL Developer / Architect
New York, NY, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 03/20/2020 03:55 pm
- Manages requirements gathering and analysis for new and existing projects.
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 databases across all environments.
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 replication feature widely used by different applications.
- Supports Oracle DBs across all environments.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 Enterprise Servers including configuration and maintenance.
- Implements and supports Microsoft Clustering Services both on the SQL Server and System levels.
- Installs and configures Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 servers.
- Monitors Microsoft SQL Server activity on a proactive basis and tune the system for optimal performance.
- As an expert, creates, designs, manage and troubleshoots SSIS and Data Stage packages.
- Monitors and troubleshoots ETL jobs daily using BCP, DTSRUN, SSIS and other Performance Monitoring tools.
- Utilizes SQL in creating, designing managing and troubleshooting in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Maintains error and system maintenance logs.
- Performs OLAP and OLTP data modeling with the ERWIN data modeling tool.
- Supports Operational data model and data mapping.
- Supports the development and maintenance of DIIT/STARS data dictionary.
- Manages and supports DB2 relational system and troubleshoot issues on the DB2 System.
- Administers DB2 Connect, DB2 Gateway in different ETL set up.
8+ years of experience with the following:
- Data Stage and SSIS ETL Development
- Complex ETL Job Architecture
- RDBMS Concepts and Writing Complex Stored Procedures and SQL in Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Performing Complex Tasks/Work with Little or No Supervision
- Full Lifecycle Staging, ODS, Data Mart and DWH Experience in ETL Data Integration in Large Scale Programs
- Shell/Power Shell/Bash Script Program Development
2+ years of experience in the following:
- Design and Code Interfaces to DOT NET, XML, and MS Dynamic CRM
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.