New York, NY, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 03/20/2020 03:14 pm
- Directs and oversees the Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC), which encompasses the planning, organizing, and managing of resources to bring about the successful completion of specific projects goals and objectives. This includes defining project scope of work, developing detailed project plans, establishing milestones and defining the resources/funding required.
- Partners with technical leads to direct and oversee the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which encompasses establishing a logical process in developing application information systems, requirements and authentication which will result in the production of a highly qualified system that meets or exceed expectations within time and cost estimates. Works effectively and efficiently in the current and planned Information technology infrastructure.
- Conducts scoping sessions and assists in the creation of work and proposal statements. This may include providing technical approaches, tasks, deliverables, work estimate, assumptions, dependencies, etc.
- Evaluates the scope and complexity of projects and programs and implements the necessary resources to ensure adherence to policies and procedures. This includes preparing detailed project plans, allocating staff and establishing budget requirements.
- Develops and monitors schedules to ensure that projects are completed within established deadlines.
- Leads status meetings, tracks and maintains detailed issues and risks lists, prepares appropriate project meeting minutes and status reports. Meets regularly with other related application support areas to ensure that integration issues are identified and addressed.
- Identifies project risks/issues and mitigation strategies and communicates risk/issue status updates to stakeholders.
- Assists Project Management Office with project methodology deployment, process reengineering and evaluation procedures
- Interfaces with all levels of business, technical management staff, and project teams to facilitate problem and competing priorities resolution.
6+ years of experience in the following:
- Overseeing large-scale, complex projects, comprised of a number of deliverables and/or number of phases.
- Acting as Issuing Entity regarding project status, meetings, reporting requirements, scope changes.
- Managing timelines and making sure that the tasks are performed as per scheduled date as per project plan.
- Utilizing Business Analysis and Project Management Techniques, SCRUM and Agile Development Methodologies and Sprint delivery.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.