Trainer - Onsite Interview
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 03/18/2020 05:42 pm
*** F2F Interview may be required; reasonable expenses will be paid for the interview *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year with extensions *** Onsite - No remote.
The candidate will be expected to work with developers, subject matter experts, and other trainers through the applications development lifecycle, integrating end-user training into the lifecycle. They will be responsible development of training collateral in support of internal custom developed transaction processing software applications. Collaterals to include items such as student guides, quick reference guides, job aides, instructional videos, and brown bag presentation materials. Training deliverables to include instructor-led classroom training, CBT courseware, and remote/virtual training. The candidate will support the training effort with running reports from the Learning Management System (ELM) and coordinate training session, provide results to the Training Manager from knowledge checks and poll questions well as schedule training sessions and manage training rosters.
- 5 years experience
- Provide weekly reports to the BPR training manager on training enrollment and attendance
- Provide results from knowledge checks and poll questions offered during training sessions
- Assist with schedules and manage the LMS process
- Communicate to trainers and attendees any changes or updates with training times, location or cancellations.
- Close out rosters for each training session and assist the training manager with trainer¿s schedules
- Coordinate training environment details to each trainer prior to each training session
- Coordinate online webinars
- Assist Sr. Trainer with facilitating training sessions
- oordinate post training activities including sending sandbox instructions, online quick reference guides to attendees
- Create Storyboards for e-Learning development
- Create e-learning content for various modules.
- Minimum Requirements
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to manage content from a LMS specifically managing classes and producing reports
- Ability to manage staff schedules (Specifically Training Schedules)
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word ,Excel and MS Project 188.8.131.52.5 At least 3 years experience facilitating training content
- Strong communication skills (end user/business analyst/Change Management)
- Experience conducting or setting up on-line/webinars remote training to end users
- At least 3 years experience editing and recording voice for e-Learning modules and content.
- Transit/Transportation experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.