** Onsite - No remote **
The role requires developer to know full capabilities of Unity’s components and event driven systems. Create a UI to host a bountiful set of cutting edge features. Join a project in development and aid the building and maintaining of a user interface for an exciting new product.
· Analyze design requirements and build them out
· Develop new functionality into existing code framework
· Bug fixing in existing code
· Optimize for device performance
· Integrate new external features with UI
· Work closely with design team and recreate given direction.
· Propose creative solutions to improve user experience
· Excellent ability to communicate with cross-functional team
· Bachelor's degree in interactive media, software/game development, computer science, or similar.
· 5+ years demonstrated experience in Unity, C#/C++.
· Multi-platform building experience (Windows App, Mobile)
· Extended UI building ability
· Shader scripting knowledge
· Deep familiarity with Unity components and scripts (UI, animation, audio)
· Strong understanding of UX principle
· Familiar with SCRUM methodology
The recruiter working on this position is Ravi Kiran
His/her contact number is +(1) (252) 3709451
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.