BA with Medicaid - W2 Only
Columbia, SC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 Only
Position created on 12/06/2019 06:48 pm
*** W2 only - no c2c ***Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year and usually goes for more than 4 years ***
Interview : Skype/Phone.
- • Serves as a liaison between the business programs community and the IT organization in order to providetechnical solutions to meet user needs.
- • Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities.
- • Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- • Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- • Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications. Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- • Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- • Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
- • Requirements development execution, including the elicitation, analysis, specification and validation.
- • Documenting and analyzing agency business processes and recommending improvements.
- • Documenting and analyzing data requirements and relationships.
- • Participating in the requirements management processes, including change control, version control, tracking and status reporting, and traceability.
- • Providing requirements interpretation and guidance to technical and test teams.
- • Proactively identifying risks, issues, and action items leading to possible solutions.
- • Interacting with internal and external organizations (i.e. vendors, State and Federal government agencies, State providers and beneficiaries, and other stakeholders).
- • May make recommendations for buy versus build decision.
- • Research business rules, requirements, and models.
- • Maintain business rules, requirements, and models in a repository.
- • Other project-related duties.
- • 5 years’ experience in government IT projects as a business analyst or related duties
- • 5 years’ experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes
- • 3 years Medicaid or healthcare experience
- • Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements and Use Cases.
- • Experience and ability to obtain business processes and requirements information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws, regulations, and policy documents.
- • Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
- • Understanding of business modeling techniques, including the use of graphical process flow software
- MS Office and MS Project
- • Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line management, project management, and team members.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao (Team Ravi )
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.