SQL Server DBA - Onsite Interview
Atlanta, GA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/06/2019 05:09 pm
Interview Type: In person *** Very long term project; initial PO till 6/30/2020, expect to go for 4+ years *** Onsite - No Remote ***
- Manage all aspects of physical database administration including schema management; security, setup, installations, upgrades, patches, backup and recovery, space management, performance tuning and capacity planning for SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2016
- Support application teams and their projects to enhance, troubleshoot and performance tune
- Support SQL Server databases in Production, Test and Development environments and within Microsoft SharePoint farm
- Install, upgrade, configure ALWAYS ON, test and deploy complex database software
- Develop and implement database recovery plans and procedures
- Analyze the performance of databases and recommends tuning and application changes
- Implement user authentication and validate databases security protocols across systems
- Reviews system design and develop new database systems as needed
- Modifying database structure or deploying schema changes as a result of new requirements
- Scripting batch data loads and operational job automation
- 8 years Hands on administrative experience with SQL Server RDBMS versions 2005 - 2016
- Required 8 Years Hands on experience in managing backup, recovery and high availability scenariosRequired 8 Years Hands on experience in managing back
- Hands on development and tuning of databases in SQL Server with Performance Tuning.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Operating Systems and SQL Server clustered environments required. and Optimization and TSQL programming.
- Hands on query experience with SQL and scripting skills
- Strong knowledge and experience on Always ON High Availability groups
- Required 4 Years Strong Knowledge and Experience on Migrations
- Required 4 Years SQL Server database space management/storage design and capacity planning according to best practices
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and management
- Demonstrate ability to generate entity relationship diagrams, create database documentation, data dictionaries and document system architecture.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.