.Net Technical Lead
Des Moines, IA, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or c2c
Position created on 12/06/2019 08:46 am
*** Very long term project; Initial PO till 11/30/2020 - expect to go for 5+ years *** webcam interview ***On site- No remote ***
The team lead will be asked to complete and present design documents, collaborate with other technical SMEs in the department (architects, server and network admins, DBAs, BAs/QAs, etc.), and work closely with project managers to keep projects on schedule and budget.
Our team leads perform actual development work in addition to the lead work, and will need to have experience working across business units and reporting to different levels of leadership.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases.
- Excellent research skills for helping with technical issues, evaluating new tools and libraries, and development patterns.
- Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from colleagues, work with customers, and participate in technical requirements.
- Ability to talk with/understand users with greatly varying technical experience from basic system users, business liaisons, up to management - in addition to technical staff.
- Ability to read, understand, and create design documents
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects/iterations with multiple scrum teams
- This role will be onsite Monday thru Friday during standard business hours.
- 8 years experience
- 2 years Experience working as a Technical Team lead mentoring the team to follow standard coding practices, assign work and perform code reviews
- Experience filing the role of Technical Team Lead for a team of 4+ developers
- Experience developing in, as well as mentoring on, and reviewing C#, ASP.Net
- Experience completing and presenting design documents
- Collaborates with other technical SMEs (architects, DBAs, BA, QA, etc) and working with Scrum Masters or Project Managers to keep projects on schedule
- TSQL language skills working with MS SQL with continuous delivery
- Experience with iterative and/or Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with automated testing, SSIS, Jenkins, GIT and VSTS
- Development experience using MVC and RestAPI solutions
- Experience with LINQ and Entity Framework or similar ORM solutions
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ajay Chappidi(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.