BA, Product Owner with Child Support experience -3 year project
Jackson, MS, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/05/2019 06:53 pm
**** Very long term project; initial PO for 3 years but expected to go for multiple years *** Webcam interview***
- Act as content authority for the program backlog and prioritize and refine product backlog
- Manage and prioritize workflow; identify customer needs and develop epics and features that define business solutions
- Define stories to comprise features within the product backlog
- Create acceptance criteria and establish quality control in story delivery
- Act as the subject matter expert in functional area for Agile team
- Gather, evaluate, and analyze business requirements; translate requirements into stories; troubleshoot system and data issues
- Represent stakeholders, end users, and customers to the agile team; answer questions and provide direction
- Participate in planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 8 years experience
- Experience working in a Business Systems Analyst role while also fulfilling a Product Owner role
- Experience in the Title IV-D, Child Support Program is required
- AGILE / SCRUM
- JIRA Software
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ajay Chappidi
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.