Highways Access Management Systems Analyst - Remote - Part time
Length and terms:
6 Months with extensions - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/05/2019 04:21 pm
Interview Type: Skype
Remote; initial PO for 1 year; 4 hours per day; flexible schedule; customer is in PST time zone.
Analyze the Highway Access Management Systems, processes, databases and document the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes and technology. Collaborate with Access Management Unit about their needs, requirements, and recommend design solution alternatives to ODOT IT business lines. Provide unit, system, and user acceptance testing support. Provide business line with data review and clean-up assessments.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
- Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
- Must have basic knowledge of Access Management Permitting.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Krishna Simha
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7381481
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.