Santa Clara, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/05/2019 03:18 pm
**Candidates must take online test prior to the interview**
** Onsite - No remote **
- 5+ years experience with developing and implementing test strategy for hardware and software products.
- Experience with testing both hardware and software products using standard tools. Should be hands on
- Experience with testing Unity applications is a plus.
- Experience testing consumer media products such as OTT devices or set top boxes is a plus.
- Experience with testing game consoles, set top boxes, application interaction with devices(game controllers, blue tooth, WiFi) etc a plus
- Experience with PC gaming a plus
- Experience with implementing test automation using standard tools.
- Experience with both UI and API testing.
- Basic troubleshooting skills on hardware and software (Windows based).
- Media (TV, streaming, gaming etc) background
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Able to work and communicate with different external teams (content providers, service
- providers etc).
- Able to multi-task and work on multiple work streams at the same time.
- Should be able to work independently once up to speed with the product and technology.
- Good writing and communication skills.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.