Power BI Developer - US Citizens Only
Richland, WA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/05/2019 08:48 am
**** Federal/DoD Contract - Must be a US Citizen; must be willing to go through a background check *** 100% Onsite - No remote due to security***Initial PO till 9/30/2020 with multi year extensions; usually the project goes for 4+ years with this customer**
*** Customer works on 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday ***
requires Power BI Designer project support for the development of data reports, dashboards, apps, and other pertinent areas as it relates to the enterprise deployment of Microsoft Power BI platforms
- Provide core support to design and develop reports, dashboards, apps, and other Power BI functionality supporting the enterprise deployment of Microsoft Power BI for the Hanford site.
- Capture and analyze business requirements from clients on needs for reports, dashboards, apps that need to be deployed in Power BI.
- Define and enforce Power BI reporting standards and procedures to ensure consistency across the portfolio. This includes but not limited to development of Site wide reporting color palettes, fonts, etc. reporting header and footer standards o Dashboard and report layout configurations Effective screen real estate standards Standards for Mobile report through Power BI Other pertinent standards for an enterprise BI deployment.
- Develop standards, naming conventions, and other pertinent metadata standards to establish and control enterprise level datasets within PowerBI.
- Coordinate and work with Data Architect staff on understand prepared data within a data warehouse or other source systems
- Minimum Bachelors degree in a business or technical field (information systems, business administration, computer science, graphics design.)
- 5 or more years of experience in a traditional data or analytics corporate environment.
- 5 or more years and proven understanding of BI and Business Analysis techniques.
- Expert knowledge of Power BI Desktop and Power Services platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, data integration, consolidation and integration of data sets.
- Able to rapidly learn new processes/subject areas.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- Active/inactive clearance.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.