Interview Type: In person *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Onsite - No Remote ***
The E911 NMAC Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineers will monitor the AT&T Esinet (Emergency Services Internet Network). Troubleshooting issues with networks and find resolutions to the issues from a central location. Will provide incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians, and customers alike, and track problems through to resolution. Will operate in a 24/7 operation and maintain current SLAs.
1. Bachelors degree or 3 to 5 years in Information Technology or Computer Science
2. Excellent understanding of technologies, operating systems, networking, anti-virus, back-ups, systems firewalls, and switches.
3. Knowledge regarding at least one of the following vendor products: - Juniper, VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco
4. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to handle multiple support cases
5. Strong writing skills to maintain organized documentation
6. Customer-oriented, and capable of providing high levels of client satisfaction
7. Collaborate and work well with others
8. Experience with VOIP technologies is a plus
9. Experience in a NOC environment is preferred.
10. Strong skills in working with clients and communication
11. Knowledge of network cabling, network classification and network topology
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.