Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Onsite - No Remote ***
Expected Skills: Able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience. Must have experience managing more than one(1) project simultaneously. Prior government experience
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
2. Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
3. Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project teams, etc.
4. Negotiations internal and external to the project teams
5. Managing scope, resources, timelines, budget, quality, risks, communication, and procurements to meet the goals of the State
6. Demonstrated experience managing extensive changes to existing functionality or the implementation of new applications and/or technology
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.