Senior PM with Healthcare
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/05/2019 03:16 am
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Onsite - No Remote ***
- Responsible for completing the Cost Analysis, Market Analysis and developing the complete business case
- Responsible for implementing medium to large-sized project(s) of moderate to high complexity and risk
- Ideal candidate for this position should have both project management experience in a healthcare setting and could be responsible for managing the dependencies of the program that extends to multiple divisions
- Candidate should have experience managing replacement initiatives
- Responsible for working directly with senior level executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to analyze and execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations
- Work with Business, IT and the selected Vendor team to complete implementation of the project
- Responsible for the leadership, direction and oversight of the project team(s) and of all vendor related activities tied to the project and report to Sr. Executive Management
- Work hand in hand with vendor to manage project milestones and critical dates to identify potential risks and impacts that could jeopardize project schedule. Identify ways to resolve schedule issues. Keeps management aware of the situation
- Develop all project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines from the PMIs PMBOK and PM Methodology, developing the detailed project budget, monitoring expenditures, developing and maintaining all required State CIO project documentation
- Manage the day to day activities for the project and complete all input to the State Project Management (Touchdown) system
- Manage internal and external relationships (agency, Federal, vendor, and other State agencies) and dependencies across initiative components to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Manage the day to day activities on the project including project risks, cost, and schedule, determine and manage project expenses within the allocated budget and complete all input to the State Portfolio Management (Touchdown) system. The PM will ensure the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure project scope delivery
- 10 years Project management experience, preferably with large, complex automation implementation efforts
- Demonstrated Project Management experience on system deployments with multiple clients.
- Proven track record of delivering projects and work streams with aggressive timelines and deliver within scope ,budget and schdeule
- Objective decision-making ability based on strategic objectives priority, business performance analysis and resource availability.
- Hands on experience managing project risk, cost, schedule, quality, testing, and communications.
- Strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Solid work experience with project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
- Experience with MS Office and SharePoint..
- Demonstrated experience with both Waterfall and Agile Projects
- Demonstrated experience with vendor management on a large IT project/system implementation
- Knowledge of healthcare systems
- Extensive understanding of SharePoint end user experience, sites, libraries, lists and groups
- Experience in developing business case documents
- Cost Analysis and market Analysis Results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent IT Project Management, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid Leadership, facilitation, presentation, team building and change management skills to influence and guide cross functional teams required
- Healthcare related experience is required
- Ability to act independently with sound business judgment and thrive in environment with diverse communication styles
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple work streams with aggressive (and sometimes competing) timelines
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.