QA Tester - 5 year project
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/04/2019 09:56 pm
*** Very long term project; All projects with this customer goes for 5+ years *** Interview Type: Skype *** Onsite - no remote ***
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Reading software requirements to develop testing and release plans.
- Writing and maintaining testing plans on a functional and systems level.
- Executing test plans to identify quality escapes.
- Maintain a systemic backlog of known quality issues.
- Understand and prioritize defects identified by end users.
- Meet regularly with team members to drive quality into the software.
- Create and maintain quality status reports.
- Help drive major releases to the finish line.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- 8 years QA
- one or more of the following: Local to UT or ISTQB Certification or government experience (Courts preferred)
- Knowledge of common software testing processes including black box testing.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Ability to analyze systems, recommend workflow adjustments and identify opportunities for business improvements.
- Ability to analyze business and software requirements.
- Ability to participate in implementations and prepare internal communications.
- Demonstrates effective organizational, multi-tasking, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Knowledge of technical software testing processes
- BS Degree
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ajay Chappidi
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.