Certified Salesforce Administrator
Tallahassee, FL, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/04/2019 08:23 pm
*** Long term contract; initial PO for 1 year but usually goes for 4-5 years **** Candidate must provide 3 references with resume and copy of certificate
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Review and adjust system settings for proper visibility and security.
- Manage sandboxes.
- Manage deployments using Gearset.
- Perform administrative tasks such as user provisioning, page layouts, flows, maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc.
- Maintain an excellent quality standard for projects delivered to customers.
- Support training to new and existing employees on how to use system functionality.
- Assist in duplicate and dirty data management, as well as, cleaning up unused fields, reports, and dashboards.
- Proactively gather feedback from users. Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- 6 years Salesforce Admin
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role
- Exposure to software development, experience working in SDLC
- Has knowledge of Salesforce and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Strong functional understanding of object-oriented databases and systems
- Sound analytical skills with the ability to successfully troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs.
- Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously
- Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills
- Ability to perform backend data integration such as HTTP, Web Services
- Ability to integrate Salesforce with Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Certification as a Salesforce Platform Developer
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), Visualforce/APEX, JSON and XML
- API integration and/or development experience with microservices using such platforms as MuleSoft
- Development experience with Sales Cloud, as well as Community Cloud, CPQ and SSO
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on and duplicate management
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.