Saint Paul, MN, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/02/2019 06:35 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year but expect to go for 3-4 years ***Webcam Interview*** Onsite - No remote
- Manage PeopleSoft security, with emphasis on HCM and ELM, to deployment including driving all related project tasks, objectives and milestones.
- Direct and guide PeopleSoft 9.2 functionality decisions as they relate to MMB business processes and security.
- Provide business process design, configuration and documentation for any new PeopleTools 8.57 functionality regarding security.
- Act as a liaison between the MMB business staff and MNIT@MMB technical staff.
- Report status to the Project Management Office (PMO) team and help draft regular communication regarding security across the project.
- Provide project estimates for changes in business process and/or additional new functionality.
- Track, escalate and document project risks, issues, decisions and changes to scope.
- Provide input and research into project recommendations and decisions.
- Work with software vendor to submit defects in delivered functionality.
- Provide other project related experience as necessary.
- Perform configuration analysis and documentation, especially as it relates to PeopleTools 8.57 and Unified Navigation functionality.
- Create, document and track issues and resolution.
- Create input for communication and change management.
- Provide detailed analysis and input to training materials.
- Provide input and review of complex system modifications.
- Complete functional specification documentation per standards.
- Review and analyze PeopleSoft security roles and permissions and document any changes and/or recommendations.
- Review and analyze PeopleSoft workflow and document any changes and/or recommendations.
- Provide knowledge transfer to State staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 10 years experience in PeopleSoft Security lead roles.
- 2 years experience with PeopleSoft Security on version 9.2 in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).
- 2 years experience with PeopleTools 8.54 or higher.
- 3 years experience customizing enterprise single sign-on with PeopleSoft applications.
- 5 years combined experience in full lifecycle upgrades or implementations of PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher.
- Ability to work on-site 5 days per week, Monday through Friday.
- Experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 project(s) deployed on PeopleTools 8.57 in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).
- Experience with architecting and maintaining PeopleSoft security across multiple PeopleSoft instances.
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level AA) and Section 508 (Subparts A-D) in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.