Hartford, CT, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/01/2019 08:15 pm
**** Onsite - No remote ** Webcam interview; very long term project; initial PO for 9 months with extensions ***
Trainer for following modules
- Kronos Workforce Scheduler and Telestaff Bundle The creation and management of employee work schedules across multiple shifts.
- Kronos Workforce Activities The collection of employee hours worked (regular/overtime/compensatory) for the purpose of creating a timesheet for review and approval for payroll processing.
- Kronos Workforce Absence Manager The creation and management of employee requests for time out of the office for review and approval by a state supervisor or manager.
- Workforce Absence Management The notification and processing (timekeeping and scheduling) of state and federal family medical leave requests. 2
- Kronos Workforce Analytics The data collection of the workforce solution set for the purpose of reporting and reviewing trends to properly assess and drive management decisions related to staffing needs and resource management.
- 5+ years of extensive knowledge and experiencing training on the following Kronos solutions:
- a. Kronos WFC Timekeeper
- b. Kronos WFC Calculated Accruals
- c. Kronos WFC Advanced Scheduler
- d. Kronos InTouch Time Collection Device
- e. Kronos WFC Absence and Leave Manager
- f. Kronos Analytics
- Experience implementing deployments with Scheduling and Time and Attendance solutions
- Formulates training outlines and determines instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools with the ability to flex within an approach
- 3+ years of professional experience producing organization wide communications and developing change strategies
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development program and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and method
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communications skills verbal, written and presentation
- People skills, especially diplomacy and advocacy skills
- Planning and management skills
- Previous experience working with remote teams
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.