Peoplesoft HCM Technical Lead
Saint Paul, MN, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/30/2019 03:19 am
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year but expect to go for 3-4 years ***Webcam Interview*** Onsite - No remote
- Lead project planning and scope sessions (as necessary).
- Provide leadership and coordination across the infrastructure, operations, security, development and data warehouse teams necessary to implement the upgrade(s).
- Define and coordinate responsibilities for infrastructure, operations, security, development and data warehouse project team members.
- Attend project team, steering committee and other meetings as necessary to present information.
- Provide leadership, including the assigning of responsibilities, to both State staff and contractor staff on the technical aspects of the upgrade projects.
- Identify technical options to meet business needs.
- Provide leadership in conducting accessibility testing and working with the software vendor to address accessibility issues.
- Suggest and implement customizations when necessary to improve the accessibility and usability of the system.
- Ensure knowledge transfer and training of state staff to support the systems long-term
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 10 years combined experience working with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), and/or Interaction Hub.
- 7 years experience with PeopleSoft upgrade projects.
- 3 years experience architecting PeopleSoft Interaction Hub systems.
- 4 years combined experience leading IT teams (development, DBA, system administration, and/or infrastructure) on enterprise-level PeopleSoft projects.
- 3 years combined System Architect experience with planning and implementing short term (1-24 month) and long term (24+ month) strategic solutions for Oracle Exalogic Systems.
- 2 years experience with PeopleTools 8.56 or higher
- Ability to work on-site 5 days per week, Monday-Friday.
- Experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 project(s) deployed on PeopleTools 8.57 in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).
- Experience with Oracle Exadata systems
- Experience with OS Platform migrations in a PeopleSoft environment
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level AA) and Section 508 (Subparts A-D) in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education)
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Krishna Simha
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7381481
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.